Saturday, January 24, 2015

This week, Autism!

Okay, this has been a short work week but it has drug on! My weekend is filled up, again. Not two hours ago I was thinking, I'm taking Saturday off. No, going to the Sea Lab. No, trying to make someone's day perfect. No shopping. Just sitting at home enjoying two nice days.

And in a matter of minutes, messages start coming in. One person needs me to help with her son who has autism and it's time to start the test runs for the show. One on Saturday and the other on Sunday. For Sunday I have to have the vaseline ready to go. But I can't call it that so I'm just going to rename but I also have to create labels. That's an all day thing. I'm hoping that by Sunday I will be able to post the pictures of Doodle's birthday before I head out on my appointment.

I take that back it will be simple all I have to do is create a logo. I use Avery Products and have the labels for water bottles so all I will have to do is just put that in the labels at a certain size and cut it down. When you make products that have no chemicals but does certain things for your skin, like firms them up, keeps moisture in rather then stripping them of natural oils, your stuff becomes in high demand.

I can't remember what I was researching earlier but I came across an article of a woman who loved wearing makeup. It was her passion. Oh that's right, looking for news articles for Something Building's facebook news feed. Any way this woman created a new business kicking chemical's to the curb all because all the make up she was using was putting toxic chemicals in her body. She was loosing her memory and her hair and it was all the chemical laden products that she so loved. So she created her own line of chemical free beauty products. I make my own make up too and I feel so much better using mine. My face stopped breaking out and my memory is beginning to be stronger. I'm also using Rosemary essential oil to boost my memory. You know what it's like walking into a room and forgetting what you walked in there for. I a few short years of 40 my memory shouldn't be like that.

Well, it's time for me to get back to work. I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment