Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Blogs and Autism

Well, as you can see the blog has been revamped. I kind of like it. Not really sure just yet. The problem that I'm seeing right now is that when I post the view link on my facebook page the side businesses that I posted on here are pulling up as the picture. Which is really weird. I'm not gonna complain. Business is business. If I can get the revamping down just right then that means that I can re-do Something Buildings' blog and all the small businesses and multi-level marketing friends we have will be able to have free advertising on that blog. We've supported them for years. It only makes sense to give them some free advertising, again. Yes I used the word again. We support small business. I give free advertising out every chance I can.

Could be worse right? I set out to do what needed to be done and got it done. I'm still learning so it's not a bad thing.

So tell me what you think. Do you like the way the blog looks?

This one is going to be short. I finished creating makeup yesterday to replace all my chemical laden make up that kept breaking my skin out and I have a lot of work that needs to be done today. I'm kind of behind today.

I'll post later how the make up went and another blog with an issue with the school that has been brought to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment