Friday, January 23, 2015

It's Friday, Autism

Imagine if you will a mother who laid in bed waiting for her alarm to go off only to realize she's over slept. Yeah, that was me this morning. Doodle was up and playing with my feet. I don't know what is up with her and feet. But I wasn't living in the twilit zone I was living NASCAR this morning. I had two minutes to get Get Doodle ready and out the door. I know it can be done because I've done it before. The only thing that slows me down in the morning is if Doodle wants to refuse to do anything. But luckily for me that wasn't the case. The only thing that slowed me down was the rain and every one else was late for their destinations today too. Traffic was close to back-uped to my neighborhood this morning. Those are normally not bad days for me because I insist on getting Doodle to school early.

The reason I get Doodle to school early is that I can work from 7:30 am to 2 pm. Those are my working hours. Today my working hours are 8 am to 2 pm. That extra 30 minutes lost mean lost time. Time is valuable to an entrepreneur.

So the only thing I got to do this morning work wise was post the news to the Something Building facebook news feed. I had a few people that wanted me to help them with a few of their projects for their business, which I had to decline. I just can't do everything. Especially with it being a Friday and me running so late today. Normally, my biggest problem was always stopping everything I could just to help someone with their business. At least try too.

I still have a whole pair of pants to refashion and have to study up on that on. Everything will have to be sewn by hand. And today I just don't want to work. But there is no way to avoid that. Work needs to be done whether I like it or not. Cause if I don't do the work I get called a slacker by my partner at Something Building. But it's only because he wants our logo re-done. And yet I can't get his attention for our show.

Oh well, get the work done so I can mark it off the to-do list and start studying on coding on the computer. That's going to be fun! I'm super excited about this project because I can never find what I need when it comes to what I need computer program wise. With that being said it goes along with find and need and fill it.

You guys have a fantastic day! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment