Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm going BLIND!

So it's still Monday right now. If you read yesterdays blog you know how tired I am at the current moment. I'm not dressed to the nines as I always am but I did finally decide to put on make up and continue trying my new concoction of chemical free make up. The mascara. And it seemed to be working pretty well until today! Maybe I used too much lavender oil but my eyes get the feeling of, are you serious? when I put the mascara on. Have you seen the price of chemical free makeup? Yeah that price and my wallet don't get along! $22.00 for the price of a tiny container of eye shadow. I'm a woman, youtube tells us that we need to wear 5 different shades at once! Well that and fashion magazines. I'm a little slow. Give me a video tutorial. Heck for that price I can head to the baking section of the craft store and get powdered forms of food coloring and whip up different colors for that price!

As long as it's edible we are suppose to be able to use it. I'm thinking maybe creating some colors using berries. Green from spinach. Might be fun. Thanks to Herbs and Oils world for that piece of information for food coloring ideas.

There I was, sitting in the chair applying the top coat of mascara to the top of my lashes on my left side. When out of the blue this magnetic field happened between the mascara wand and my eyeball! That's pretty much when I found out one, that freaking burns!!!! And two, my mascara isn't so waterproof no matter how much beeswax is in it! It felt as though I had the rock that David threw at Goliath in my eye! And that sucker wasn't coming out! And that's when I realized everything is going blurry! OMG, I'm going blind! After a bit of crying from the stabbing pain of the brush in my eyeball subsided I realized if I had just have looked around the room instead of trying to keep focused to find the log in my eye, it was the mirror that had fogged up not my eye site.  Hey look lesson learned. Don't happily apply chemical free homemade mascara when your so tired you can give sleeping beauty a run for her money.

Didn't have this problem when I applied my 3D Lashes and poked the same freaking left eyeball this morning. For some reason it was like oh poked myself, didn't hurt.

So tell me, have you tried going chemical free yet. Do you have a success story or have you been debating it?

No comments:

Post a Comment