Monday, October 26, 2015

Here's fall fest Autism

So on Friday the school had it's annual fall festival. Doodle loves it at school during this time of year because well there's no school work. We've had a busy weekend, which was a lot of fun. When I went to get the pictures this morning for Friday's school event I noticed they were no longer in color. Doodle changed them all to black and white. And because I'm still preparing for this Friday's fall party at Doodle's school I'm a little crunched for time.

This weekend is my anniversary with Doodle's father. Since we are legally separated I don't know how long we technically are married because counting for it stopped last year. But he's coming down for to visit for this time. And I will be working this weekend at Michaels craft store as I took a job there as their fine arts instructor. They were in need of someone and hey I can paint and draw so it was right up my alley. That and it puts a little fun money in my pocket. Not to mention how much I shop there already I couldn't resist the extra 30% discount tacked on! Which is making preparing for the fall party that much easier!

I'm sure you guys noticed I name dropped on the paints for Doodle's pumpkin for her pumpkin story book project. Well, Grumbacher is my sponsor and Michaels is my employer. Everything I need to teach a class is provided through Grumbacher along with all of my supplies. As we say here in the South, you can't beat that with a stick.

And thanks to the paints from Grumbacher, Doodle won 3rd place in her 4th-5th grade section. I'm very proud. She could care less. Which is typical Doodle fashion.

And on that note here are the now black and white photo's from fall fest. You guys have a great day!

Doodle's friend from next door. I was calling her Dirty Dan and him well that's Trouble.

Finally a picture with Doodle where there is nothing blurred in it. The struggle is real.



That morning out on the field is when we found out she won 3rd place, when they announced it to everyone at the school!

She was the only kid in her class to turn in a pumpkin project. So you know her teacher was pretty excited about it as well. Up next is gobblers. I think I might skip that one. Not sure just yet.

She took a picture with her favorite "Uncle". We don't create friends down in the South we create family.




Can't see her at all, but in that sun glare there is Doodle. It was a little better in color.

She wasn't happy about eating her food. She wanted candy. I however refused to give her candy until all her food was gone.






No comments:

Post a Comment