Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween DIY Autism

It's early on a beautiful Friday morning. And here I am typing up the blog to stay on schedule for you guys. Doodle's class party is today and I know she's excited about it. I got my hair appointment done yesterday.

And my day is just flying by and I still am not quiet finished with my costume. Doodle's class party is in just 30 minutes. I still have to go get balloons and pick up the cupcakes I've already ordered. But I'm just about there today.

Today is going to be a short blog but I'm sure you guys understand. I'm a parent trying to do it all just like you guys. Enjoy your Halloween, check out your local Publix store to do easy Autism trick or treating and don't forget to hit Michaels Craft Store because they are having an event as well.

Have a great day.

I started with faux leather from the fabric store. Here it needs to be trimmed


Cut to size and ready to paint

Eyelets I purchased at Michael Craft Store

I painted my corset purple. Because that's the color that looks best on me

After the eyelets are in. Now I'm just waiting on it to dry

Doodle's costume as a Doctor

My costume for work. Once the corset dries and I can put my cording through the eyelets, a black scarf, leggins, white shirt and my boots and I will be rocking the pirate look.

No comments:

Post a Comment