Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cowboy project Autism

As you guys saw on Monday was the pumpkin story. It's the project Doodle school is participating in this week. And of course Doodle did participate. Well, this Friday at her school they are having a Fall Festival. I will be attending that event with Doodle as with so many kids in her class, I don't want someone loosing my child. She's my main responsibility.

Yesterday I was on the hunt for her a cowboy hat. Now I've already spent a good chunk of change on the pumpkin project. So money is starting to get tight with her line and school events/functions. So I did what any parent would do. I headed to the Dollar Tree and picked up a black foam cowboy hat. of course the PTA is selling cowboy hats for $5.00. And well, $1.00 verses $5.00 you can guess why I opted for a foam hat that may or may not get lost at school. I also headed to Michaels Craft store and not only did I get a bandanna but I picked up some ribbon for $1.00 because I can customize this hat to not look so cheap.

And seriously, why should Doodle get a hat that other kids will be wearing? She should have a better option then looking like everyone else. She's unique and that's what makes her special.

And since I still have doughnuts to make and a fall festival to attend I'm stretching myself a little thin. But I can do it I know I can. Don't worry I will share the recipe. And don't think doughnuts are so unhealthy. These are as healthy as I can make them. Stay posted for that.

So on with my small crafting project to get Doodle ready for her school's fall festival. Enjoy and you guys have a great day!

All pictures are out of order because I'm in a rush. I cleaned Doodles boot's because they've been left outside for about 2 years and that dirt has been left on there for that long. And look how nice they came out.




















No comments:

Post a Comment