Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Noise cancelling head phones Autism

Fireworks are fast approaching. And in some places they are already starting with the shows in some neighborhoods. But who really wants to play out the nose for noise cancelling head phones? $50.00, for a pair of head phones. Are you serious?

I'm a bargain shopper. That's all it boils down to for me. I'm not going to pay $50.00 for a pair of head phones Doodle may or may not eat or tear apart. So what's a parent to do when they are faced with having to constantly buy things over and over and over again.

There is this wonderful store called Harbor Freight. When there is something that I need that I know I will be able to find at this store for what can only be deemed as the store for men. They have just about anything when it comes to tools. tools and more tools. I like it here cause when I was looking for something for my soaping projects they had it for far cheaper then Walmart. Yes, cheaper then Walmart.

So when it came to finding the noise cancelling headphones for Doodle's first concert, Harbor Freight was the first place I went too. You normally get a flyer in your Sunday newspaper for Harbor Freight. 20% on any item in the store. So with my flyer in hand the moment I walked into the door I saw the noise cancelling headphones right near the registers on an end aisle cap. And the price was $6.99. How is that for savings? With my 20% off coupon I paid far less then what they were advertised for in the store. SCORE!!!!

And the best part is that Doodle has yet to tear up these head phones. Which makes this the best investment in a long time.

So for your nightmare night, save yourself some time and money and invest in your local Harbor Freight store and pick up a pair of noise cancelling head phones. You'll thank yourself later.

You guys have a great day!

Doodle's headphones/ear muffs are orange and not black.

No comments:

Post a Comment