Thursday, December 17, 2015

8 days til Christmas Autism

I think this is the first year I've been more joyous about Christmas. Usually, it's just the motion of making sure that all the kids got presents and of course the teachers, therapists, the para educators and the crossing guards. I do believe that everything changed for me the moment that Doodle started to progress again. That's when I got my joy back. It's not just Thanksgiving that I was to have something thankful for. This year I am thankful for progression! And I an thankful that as they say the trash has taken itself out on facebook.

Yeah that just came into play! So far this year I haven't been tagged in stupid stuff for the holidays. YAY me!!! That and I've also turned off my notification sounds. Oh boy will that drive someone to drink.

Doodle's Christmas is just about done with. All I have to do now is get some pajama's in either My Little Pony or Minions and finish putting together her movie box. I was going to make her 18 inch doll she is getting for Christmas some slippers but Doodle took off with the foam. And now I will have to go back to work to get more. Thanks Doodle. But it could be worse. I could be unclogging the bathroom sink again from glitter, sticks and dirt again. It's the small things that mean so much to me.

This years gifts to the teachers, therapists and para's was a holiday mug. And with a little note to the teacher that read my cup runneth over. Thank you! I am truly blessed with this new teacher. It seems like ages since I've had a teacher that got. It feels like ages even though it's only been part of the school year.

And on that note I have just now remembered how to add books to my kindle on the computer and need to get back to testing.

Let me know what you guys need help with or what you want to see in the blog. Because at this point I think what's going to start showing up while Doodle is out of school will be thinks I've written previously but never posted. I don't know why I didn't do that on Monday or Wednesday but hey, we all have lives and a good portion of you who read the blog know the struggles of Autism and how it can be a topsy turvy of a time.

You guys have a great day!


In honor of my Doodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment