Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving and Autism

So this is the week for our Thanksgiving. I didn't post on Monday because regression has hit our home. Doodle is now doing the autism flapping. The verbal stemming has increased and I'm about at my wits end with it. And let's not forget the autism obsession. This week it's all about trying to remove another tooth. So as you can see I'm pretty busy trying to keep Doodle out of trouble.

So what are Doodle and I doing for the holiday's? Well, I am working with her to try to get her back on track. Anyone who knows me and knows Doodle, knows that she is not a flapper. And for her to be flapping is not a good thing in my book.

Currently I'm trying to get Doodle out of her regression all while trying to work on my businesses. My publishing company needs to be revised and there are new things being added to the website. But since there is only one of me I'm having a hard time trying to juggle everything.

Well, this post is going to be short today because we have a lot of work to do. I can't make any promises for a blog on Friday because it's going to be the day after Thanksgiving. And well, I'm on a time crunch for this new product line. And it all has to be tested. I don't put anything out without being tested. Better to be safe then sorry.

I know that I said in the previous blog that I was just going to put a hold on Doodle's product line but I'm itching to get it started so I'm going to give it the green light anyways. As a business person it's always best to have your hands in as many projects as possible. I don't know why I have to stay so busy, I guess it's ingrained into my DNA. I come from a family that works hard and used to have a business that started in the home as well. Yeah it was an Uncle who created the business back in the 30's. He had his kids that helped him and though he started small, he made it big. My direct side of the family, it's been a tradition to work for the family. My grandfather worked to maintain the houses that my Uncle purchased. My mother worked in the stock room. When I was growing up I got to work on my hand writing by writing the prices on some of the items for sale. Keeping it in the family.

So staying busy is something I was raised to do and learning about business and building a loyal customer fan base was important.

And on that note, I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. This afternoon I will be forcing Doodle to ride her bike. This should be interesting as her level of autism with exercise and riding her bike are just about at 0. Starting from scratch. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment