Friday, September 22, 2017

How to make you mad Autism

Well, that can't be good. Fall is this Friday. The day this blog will be posting. This week is just flying by and Doodle is fast asleep in her bed. Monday and Tuesday have been a flip flop, 30 minutes before the bus showed up. Monday she didn't want to get ready for school. Just sat there like a lump on a log. When she was ready we went outside to wait. The moment the bus showed up I thought I was raising little Miss Sunshine. She was all smiles and told the bus Good Morning. Got on the bus and acknowledged every single child.

Tuesday not so much. Happy to get ready for school but the moment that the bus showed up she was not a happy camper.  Here it is already Wednesday and I didn't even check her book bag when she came home. I spent the day cleaning up the bedroom. Because spoons are missing and the bedroom lost about a foot of room because the bed was moved too far away from the wall.

I had to make today laundry day because I didn't have enough time to do it on Monday. And Tuesday, well I didn't feel well so laundry just didn't get done. Wednesday was my laundry day. I washed all of our dirty laundry. Found lots of missing socks and washed all of our bedding. I pretty much stayed off social media. I finished my dead fairy, though not the way that I wanted too. But it's finished. I cleaned so much of the bedroom but I didn't get to dust all the shelves and other things. But I got the floor cleaned and the ceiling fan cleaned and the white noise fans cleaned. So there was that. When Doodle got off the bus and saw the room was in disarray because I was still folding and putting away laundry and pillows were all over her bed, she was pretty mad. Refused to be in the room until it was finished.

She seems fine now but she was pretty mad for a couple of hours. And at one point she asked, "Momma, where did my bed go?" I'm magic! Best magician in town.

Thursday was just a pinterest day and today a Friday, well it's a cupcake day. I've been trying to get to treats all week. I've switched to taking some B2 vitamins cause I just have no energy. And I'm noticing that it's helping with keeping me awake. Doodle is at this stage where she's pretty chill. No eloping anymore. So there is no chasing her down.

I still have tons of projects that need to be done and taken care of. Hoping to spend a good bit of the weekend baking. Cause, why not? Doodle loves cakes and other sweets. Great way to get her to obey. Good girls get treats. What do you say? Say, Thank you. Yeah, that type of reinforcement.

See you guys on the flip side.



No comments:

Post a Comment