Friday, September 1, 2017

Blah kind of day, Autism

This morning Doodle decided that she would be dragging today. Didn't want to get out of bed and didn't want to get ready for school. And yes she resorted to screaming. So there was that. But it's because she went to bed kind of late. It took several hours before her melatonin kicked in.

So needless to say she was tire. But that's okay because the bus showed up early this morning. Yay, for having no time for meltdowns. But she was having a hard time buckling her seat belt because she was tired this morning. That's okay. If she needs to nap at school she has that option. So it's all good. I doubt she will nap but if need be she can. Tonight she will be going to bed a little earlier.

I have a huge project I'm dreading for next week and there is a possibility that I might skip a day. I don't want to but like I said the project is pretty massive. Maybe I will just post some pictures and call it a day on that post. But there is a possibility that I will be partaking in Labor Day and you just won't hear from me that day.

So what's my day look like? It's the first so there are bills that have to be paid. Supplies to be gathered for the project. Going to see a friend today and get her house in order. The magazine layout is coming along pretty well. I'm pleased with how it's turning out. Now the articles need to be written and the pictures need to be taken. I still have so many things that need to be done so I will be releasing the magazine in October.

Timelines are a fickle thing to deal with. And hey, Monday is a holiday! I'm not gonna brace for it cause we need to make sure that we roll with the punches. An extra day for Doodle to hunt in the yard for bugs and frogs. Okay, that so much is not what I am looking forward to so I think I might be able to get her to build a froggy habitat that way she can leave them alone for awhile. Fingers crossed that it works.

What started out as writing this morning has turned into night and I am now full to my eye balls with work. So there isn't much to say today.

See you guys on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment