Friday, January 15, 2016

Communication Autism

Doodle has a few issues with communicating with me. This blog is suppose to be about her communication book but as luck would have it for some reason the blog isn't uploading the pdf. One of the things that I use for Doodle is a communication book. I really can't go anywhere without it. This communication book has helped me to understand what Doodle is saying.

The items that you will need is a binder that's 9" X 7". You can purchase these smaller binders at Walmart and any office supply stores. You will also need card stock if you don't have a laminator and a hole punch.

The following link has all the pages in Doodle's communication book. It's only missing one page because that page has the all of Doodle's classmates in it when she was in the second grade.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_8xN6xpgQmZ25jWmRwdm0tZjA/view?usp=sharing

You guys have a great day and I will see you the next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment