Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Break Autism

It's the summer and I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything that I have to keep up with. So at this moment, since Doodle and my publishing company are a little more important I will be posting once a week from now on until school goes back into session.

I have so many responsibilities including to friends and family it just makes since to do this. Doodle is doing great right now.

In the middle of summer the half way point to school starting back up I will be teaching Doodle to live service out. It is something that my ministry is doing and I think it's time that she learn how to help and do for others. Remember to do no harm and to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

A lot of people get this verse wrong. They treat people the way that they think they should treat others which is to treat them like they are karma. I don't believe in karma. I believe in Grace. I will go the extra mile to help someone or just give a smile when it looks like they need it. My favorite thing to do is find something beautiful about a person. Shoes, outfit, hair, their smile, something. Sometimes a person just needs that.

Look for us once a week.

Have a great day and love you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment