Wednesday, October 17, 2018

It's not broken Autism.

An update on what's going on.

Doodle was falling in a regression. I've had the iep and so far I am seeing a little improvement. Which as many of you know that's a good thing.

On Monday I went by the school to drop off supplies for the office and supplies for Science class and I fell trying to bring the supplies in the front door. I did have to head to urgent care to get checked out. It was my fault. I tried to take a step and my ankles said NOPE! Which lead to my fall.

I have sprained my wrist but I am okay. Great news is that it's not writing wrist. But even if it was I can switch hands when I need too. I can paint, draw and write with my left hand if I want too. But I'm mainly a righty. 

I will be back when I can fully type with both hands and my wrist is no longer hurting.

See you guys on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment