Tuesday, October 23, 2018

It's the lost blog Autism

This blog was suppose to go up week before last. And well with it being a holiday from school and work and life and regression, sometimes things get forgotten and it happens pretty easy and often.

So instead of deleting this blog I'm going to keep it so you can catch up with what all is happening.

So we are dealing with a holiday for the next three days. Columbus day, teacher work day and good luck with that parents day.

I have my IEP set for Thursday and right now Doodle is basically like a two year old right. She's in terror mode and my nerves are shot. She's getting into everything and has a pair of scissors she brought home from school. Which means she's cutting everything up she can find.

I have projects that have to be done for the magazine and stuff that has to be purchased for work because there's a cookie class on Tuesday night.

Just two more days to go! I've got this! I know I do. I'm not a happy camper with this regression. I'm still pretty upset with the state that we live in. They are the ones that are tying our hands.

Let's all just try to remember that not all disabled children are the same and they shouldn't be treated the same. Something has to give because kids just can't grow if you keep them contained in a small jar.

So for the time being we will skirt around the rules by the state and push through by bypassing what everyone else is learning. Yes, our children learn at their own pace and sometimes that means that they take in information faster than everyone else.

See you on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment