Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First day of fall Autism

Yes, it's the first day of fall and with that comes a new season. If you are like me and have a business or several businesses then you can relate to the changing of the seasons means its the changing of businesses.

Currently I have been at the computer for several hours now lining up what each business will do and how it will be advertised. Every season changes and so should the way that you run your business. I'm not saying that you should change everything. Just tweek it a little bit to ensure that your business stays fresh and you can keep up with changes.

Yes, I know, there was no blog on Monday. Well, that was a very hectic day for me as Monday and Tuesday I had classes to teach. I still have to prepare for a class on Saturday, if there are enough people enrolled in it. But for right now I'm taking a a somewhat mental break and sending word out that yeah, I'm still here and yeah I'm not dead. Though I am a bit exhausted.

So Doodle has been crying at school for as long as she has been back this school year. Yesterday I sent her in an old pair of shoes that she wore last year. It seems to have made a change as she didn't cry in school at all.

When her father asked her how her day was at school, she responded back with, "It was okay, I guess." That got her a high five as that was the best sentence I've heard in a long time! I will admit that was an awesome response. Normally, she gives yes or no replies and follows it up with something that's not coherent. So I'm pretty stocked.

No longer am I getting the fights for homework that I used to get so I'm fine with that. We are still working on how to behave in a library. And I bought a book on Mark Twain for her that we can read together at night.

I still have lots of work to do so I hope you guys have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment