Monday, April 20, 2020

We are starting to get it, Autism.

The first few days of homeschooling were not the best. As the week went on it did get a little better. Had no time for JSNCreative. Which I can tell you was no fun.

Doodle is going through a great phase right now. She's destroying the bedroom. Yeah, that's fun. And so far this morning she just wants the iPad and doesn't want to do any schoolwork. Not sure how well this day is gonna go.

Doodle did sleep through the storm that hit our area last night. It really didn't appear to be that bad. Lightening on top of lightening. We never lost power so that was a good thing.

I still have the magazine to do this week. I need to get more done this week then I did last week, in order to stay on schedule.

Oh and many of you don't know but on January 21st we went to the pound and adopted a dog. He has Doodle's personality. So now I'm wrangling two pains in the butt during quarantine. Wait for it...the eye roll.

Doodle does need a lot of one on one help with her schooling. I can't work at Michaels while Doodle is doing home school because she's been in quarantine since the day the virus hit our area. It's more for her protection than anything else. With breathing issues already and her neurological issues, this would all just compound on her and that's not something I want with Doodle.

 It's already after 8 am and Doodle is still refusing to do any work. This is gonna be a fun day! She did brush her teeth but she's not willing to do anything else. And the whole brushing her teeth, that was a fight in itself.

I need to set up a photography section close to where Doodle is working so that I can get work done for the publishing company and help her when she decides she going to be doing her school work. She's not happy with school and not happy with the fact that school is now at home. The separation line is so far blurred I've about lost it.

So lift your coffee cups and cheers with me. Here's to another day, with frustration and fruitfulness.

See you guys on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment