Sunday, September 2, 2018

It's Labor Day Autism

This is the second time that I am writing this blog, mishap cause me to lose the other one. The time is flying by and growing even later. I don't know what the issue with blogger is tonight. Which is really a shame cause I worked really hard on the post I lost. So here we go again.

Hardly anyone knows how hard I work every single day. I have a magazine, a publishing company and a job I do on the side teaching art at a well known corporate craft store. You throw autism into the mix and the autism obsessions and well it can sometimes be a bit too much.

But this is my life and this is what I chose to do. The hustle is hard. Life has it's ups and downs but the question comes are you going to stay down or get back up and keep going? I don't rely on reselling things like many entrepreneurs do. I make everything myself and that includes my own soap line. It's a soap that I enjoy using because it removes all of the inks, dyes, resin residue, paints and the glues from EEG's.

At this point there is a waiting list. And this waiting list has been growing for quiet some time. And if I play my cards right I can get this soap in a few shops around town. I can either try to keep my soap local or go nationwide. It's all in what I chose to do. That's the beauty of life. You make it what you want it to be. The life of an optimist.

I'm not going to have this blog be long. I want to enjoy my Monday. Which is why I am working on the blog tonight. After I have finally gotten the magazine done and put up on the website with the help of my best friend. I will be working on the next issue come Monday and that's all I want to focus on besides Doodle. You guys enjoy your day.

See you guys on the flip side.

If you want to see the current issue of the magazine you can read it at www.jsncreative.com/ezine


No comments:

Post a Comment